Monica Shaw is a qualified Mountain Leader and together with Mark provides private hiking, wild camping and outdoor cooking experiences in and around the Highlands of Scotland. Our experiences are small and personal, up to three people in a group. Trips are led by me, Monica Shaw, a summer Mountain Leader, qualified first aider, and an all around open-minded and enthusiastic person who loves the outdoors and experiencing nature with likeminded people.
Here’s just a sampler of the types of trips we can do, but if you have an idea of your own, feel free to get in touch!
- Guided hikes in the western highlands of Scotland
- Wild camping excursions and multi-day treks
- Foraging walks during spring, summer, and autumn
- Outdoor camping and cooking experiences
- Navigation courses and ML training
Our trips are for everyone. Whether you’re an experienced hillwalker or a total newbie, we can work with you to create an amazing experience in nature that you’ll never forget.