Wild camping is what first inspired Eat Sleep Wild many years ago, when it began as a blog where I wrote about my wild camping trips around the UK. I’ve now amassed over 100 nights spent in a tent, and it is by far my favourite way to experience the outdoors. Nothing pleases me more than to inspire in others the knowledge, skills, and confidence to sleep outside, surrounded by nature.
Trust me: wild camping is far safer than staying at a campsite!
Trips are led by me, Monica Shaw, a summer Mountain Leader, qualified first aider, and an all-around open-minded and enthusiastic person who loves the outdoors and experiencing nature with like-minded people.
- Learn the skills to confidently remain safe, self-sufficient, and happy in the wild overnight
- Experience the superb wellbeing that wild camping affords
- Discover amazing spots to wild camp throughout the Scottish Highlands
- Trips are for small groups of 1-3, totally customised for you. Take a short journey to a remote loch for quiet solitude or scale a mountain for a summit camp you’ll never forget
- Some equipment is available to borrow so don’t let lack of gear stop you!